Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I need some sleep

So I've been dealing with horrendous insomnia for almost 2-3 years now.. although it didn't really affect me until just the last 18 months. Its gotten increasingly worse and now I am a leetle afraid of what is going on with me. I have a doc appointment next week with a doc who does saliva tests and tests for adrenal fatigue which I what I think is going on, along with some other "issues". I guess we all have "issues" but mine are pretty ongoing. Anyway, I need to be in bed but I find myself blogging! I went to bed last night around midnight (which is super early for me) and I don't think I got but maybe 2 hours of sleep total? I kept waking up everytime my brain would shut off and drift off into sleep. It was terrible. I fear the same for tonight. The fear of not being able to sleep I find is worse than not getting any sleep... because it produces anxiety that I can't get rid of. *sigh* Anyway, I do have a test tomorrow so I do need to *try* to get to bed. Buenas Noches.

1 comment:

Tracee said...

see you soon and hopefully you will figure out exactly what is going on!