Sunday, November 25, 2007

Progress of the Lollipop sweater.

Aptly named because no doubt my son, aka "Numero Dos," will inevitably eat a lollipop and get it stuck to this sweater... but that is not why its named the Lollipop sweater. Its named that for the yarn I am using from the lovely Morwenna, from MosaicMoon.com.
See the gorgeous yarn? I just love this picture, my new lens is amazing.




The pattern is Knitting Pure and Simple's Child's Neck Down Pullover #9730. I was a tad nervous because I usually get frustrated reading patterns but this was easy peasy. I am so psyched at the progress. I started it on November, 2007 and I am already almost finished the body, that is record progress for me, considering that I started my knitting career in the summer of 2000, before I was pregnant with my daughter. Back then I knitted a baby afghan for my niece and then decided to start on one for my future unborn child...its almost 2008, my "unborn child" is now 6.5 years old and its STILL not done! Its about halfway done. So anyway, the progress on this sweater is going well, and I hope Numero Dos likes it.

Lollipop November 22 Progress:




Lollipop November 25th progress:


No comments: